Members of the Tel Aviv Museum of Art are a major part of a loyal audience which enjoys the many and varied artistic and cultural activities the Museum has to offer: exhibitions, chamber music, vocal music, concerts for the whole family, jazz and world music, Saturday Magazine, plays for children, a wide range of lectures on culture, art and music, Friday encounters, teachers' extension courses, workshops and courses for children, youth and adults.
- Free Entrance to the Museum including the Helena Rubinstein Pavilion for Contemporary Art
- Invitations to Openings of new exhibitions throughout the year
- Discounts at the Museum Shops
- Bi-monthly Calendar of Events, mailed to your home
- Use of the Helena Rubinstein Art Library
- Reduced tuition fees at the Joseph and Rebecca Meyerhoff Art Education Center