Outside the Lines: Tel Aviv Museum of Art Summer Camp 2023 , is on its way!
A line is a dot that went for a walk / Paul Klee
What happens when a line keeps on walking?=
What happens when sound meets a paintbrush?
What happens when a small gesture becomes a work of art?
Join us on a journey discovering TAMA’s permanent collections and changing exhibitions, including “So Moving” and “Erwin Wurm: Away at Home.” We will explore fascinating works of art through hands-on workshops, experiential tours and meetings with artists. Children will enjoy multidisciplinary activities combining visual art, theater, music and dance. The Summer Camp program is designed and taught by the Education Wing’s professional academic team.
Limited places – hurry up and sign up!
The Summer Camp includes:
- Workshops in a variety of materials and techniques, following artists featured in the galleries and the Museum collections
- Riddles to be solved throughout the Museum
- Shows, movies and many enjoyable activities
- Camp exhibition with children and parents
- Long-day option: Dessert – “A Painting Comes to Life,” various gallery and workshop activities, including a light lunch
The Summer Camp takes place at the Tel Aviv Museum of Art, 27 Shaul Hamelech Blvd, Tel Aviv
For children who have finished classes 1 to 4
Grouping by age
Summer Camp activity hours: 8:30–13:30
Dessert activity hours: 13:30–16:00
First session: 2–13 July 2023
Second session: 16–27 July 2023
Third session: 30 July – 10 August 2023
Registration opens 23 May 2023
*All Summer Camp activities are in Hebrew*
– Tel Aviv-Yafo residents, upon presentation of resident card
– TAMA subscribers
– Single-parent families
Please bring a sandwich and a drink every day (not money)
“Dessert” participants will be served a light lunch at noon
A detailed program will be sent towards the opening of the session
Summer Camps Price List
Full price— NIS 1,970
Concessionary price* — NIS 1,772
Additional fee — NIS 650
For further details and registration
Subscription Department, Tel. +972-3-6077070
Education Department, Tel. +972-3-6077086, +972-3-6077042
Cancellation fee policy
- Up to 14 days before the beginning of the session, an administrative cancellation fee of 5% of fee or NIS100, will be charged, whichever is lower
- Until day 7 before the beginning of the session, an administrative cancellation fee of NIS 150 will be charged
- An administrative cancellation fee of 50% of the session fees will be charged for cancellations made by the end of the session’s first week
- No returns will be made after the first week